Please remember when booking a table we cannot allow any food or drink selling traders or selling of Weapons
CHARITY TABLES – we only allow charity tables on the concourse, NOT ON THE MAIN FLOOR. If you book here we will move you to the concourse.
SET UP TIMES – SEE THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
ALSO PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT EMAIL YOU, CONFIRMATION IS YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
IMPORTANT – After making your selections in the options above you must go into your account via “My EM-Con” here you will find the following tabs
Please make sure all the details are correct for your purchase, Please do not forget to enter your business name or you will not be listed.
All table purchases will say “Processing” until the day of the convention, this is just part of our website software and does not mean your table isn’t confirmed.
All details must be filled out, this could jeopardise your booking if not filled out correctly.
Please note – your booking may be declined if you do not supply all information (Business name, Product, etc)
Under this tab in “My EM-Con” you can pick your table from the remaining tables left.
Please note: we are unable to take any bookings for anyone selling any food or drink items – this is due to contractual agreements in place of the venue.
We also cannot allow the sale of Weapons – This is a police directive.
Dealer packages are split into 2 areas, the main floor and the concourse
All tables are 6′ x 2′ trestle tables of which we supply 1 per grid. (Additional tables can be hired to be used as backing tables only at £15)
2 Dealer passers PER BOOKING. additional can be purchased at dealer registration (£15 each for weekend)
Electricity is available at additional cost £55 inclusive of entire weekend, but only available to selected tables (All upper, G81-G120)
Chairs will be provided upon request.
All main flooring is fully insulated thus avoiding any problems with storage of boxes on floor.
There is no discount for multiple table bookings.
We do not allow charity bookings to the main floor, these bookings must be on the upper concourse.
THERE IS NO ON SITE PARKING AND EACH TRADER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN VEHICLE.
EM-Con reserves the right to decline bookings from traders supplying goods or services deemed unsuitable for this event. This includes all dealers selling food & weapons.
Please note that due to the the EM-Con table booking procedure that there is no table refunds for cancellations.
Table Location Floorplan:
Above: A BLUE table indicates that the table has already been sold or allocated. CLICK MAP TO GO FULL SCREEN
For information on your booking, please log into your account and click the trader information tab. All the information you need will be here including loading times and breakdown times.
Terms and Conditions
1. All tables purchased for any convention must be paid for in full on completion of booking.
2. All purchased tables must be selected immediately after purchasing table from the respective website.
3. Traders are not allowed to sell food or drink in any area of the venues unless express permission has been given by EM-Con Events Ltd.
4. Traders are responsible for their own pitch; if any trader is found to be leaving their pitch unattended then EM-Con Events Ltd reserve the right to remove this trader from the event.
5. Two (2) Trader passes are given to each booked trader, this is not per table. Any additional Trader passes are to be purchased at the General Entry day ticket price and to be picked up on set up.
6. Set up times are to be strictly adhered to – there are no exceptions for any trader. Set up times will always be announced prior to the convention.
8. Booking under an alias is not accepted. EM-Con Events Ltd reserve the right to remove this trader from the event.
9. Trader passes are NON TRANSFERABLE and cannot be passed on to or used by anyone other than the person to which it is issued.
10. Neither EM-Con Events nor the venue are responsible for any lost merchandise or money – all property of traders and stock is the traders own responsibility.
11. All items sold must adhere to laws pertaining to copyright and consumer sales.
12. EM-Con Events reserves the right to move trader tables as and when necessary if floor layouts change.
13. Any issues on the day should be addressed to the allocated Trader Manager named in the Trader Pack.
14. Guests booked to appear at EM-Con Events (Ltd) are not to be approached for assistance in the promotion of businesses or charities or asked to provide signatures for free or at discounted prices.
15. Discounts and limited offers are at EM-Con Event Ltd discretion.
16. EM-Con Events Ltd reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Condition at any time.
17. Trader are NOT ALLOWED to bring their own backing tables, only tables booked via EM-Con are to be used.
18. Any trader dealing with “mystery boxes” must issue EM-Con events ltd with a full listing of what will be issued in each box. This is to safe guard attendees.
19. EM-Con Events Ltd will not refund any table if the trader cancels their attendance. Booking a trader space at this event incurs a cost that the event company will not be held responsible for, any attempt could end in a ban from trading at any EM-Con Events Ltd Event.
SET UP TIMES FOR TRADERS
Important Note, please do not leave cardboard boxes on the floor, please lift them or leave on top of a plastic sheet.
Friday 3rd May
Traders can start loading from 6pm to 9pm Please note, NO TRADER will be given access prior to 6pm.
Saturday 4th May
Traders can start loading from 7am to 9:30am Please note, all traders must be ready at 10am for doors open (do not arrive late with a 2 hour set up time!)
Sunday 5th May
Traders will be given access from 8am
On arrival at the venue you will be given access via the back loading bay, THERE IS NO PARKING AT THIS VENUE, please do not block the rear of the building and be thoughtful to your fellow traders.
Crew will be on hand to show you where you should register your arrival to pick up trader wristbands and to be shown where you can get free tea and coffee.
BACKING TABLES – if you have purchased a backing table you will be given a token on registration, this should be exchanged for a backing table which will be brought to your set up.
Breakdown will commence on closure of the show at 5pm SUNDAY.